Monday 26 June 2023

The way should You respond to questions about leaving your previous job

 


Be ready to answer challenging questions during interviews if you're trying to search for teaching jobs near me or shift jobs, my friend. You can count on the query "Why did you resign from your last job?" Indeed, an assurance from my end isn't the writing on the wall, but typically, regardless of whether we check sample questions for job interviews on well-known websites like ambition box, where experts review the companies & share their job interview events, this question has a lot of value. While some people struggle conceptually with how to respond to the query in the very first place, the majority of people are perfectly capable of handling this kind of circumstance.

 

Why did you quit your previous job?

Sample response #1

Although I did spend a lot of my time at my old company, I believe that at this point in my career, the only thing that matters is "growth." Unfortunately, I was unable to rely on that in my prior company.

 

I like to think forward and it was clear to me that my ability to progress in my prior company had begun to be restricted.

 

Why is this response appropriate?

Although it is impossible to come up with a single, uniform response to the question "Why did you abandon your last job?", professionals generally look for opportunities for career advancement.

 

To ensure that their career objectives are not flawed, a work move becomes practically necessary if that career development comes to a standstill.

 

This specific response has a bigger impact because HR is also aware of this component of developing a professional career.

Sample response #2

To be completely honest, my coworker advised me to apply to your company because the job that you are looking for matches my qualifications and skill set. Indeed, this is my opportunity to join a bigger company and broaden my career options.

 

Although I will always hold my former coworkers in high respect and have learned a lot from them, I believe it's time for me to start applying for greater roles and bigger companies.

 

I believe I possess the necessary skill set that I could offer to my new position and show how I could contribute to the business culture around the world.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Get into Lecturership in the country of India

  Because it offers a stable and respected career and income, teaching has always been seen as an honorable occupation in Indian society. A ...